Upgrading and enhancing the look, feel, and overall layout of an established luxury home requires precision, planning, and execution without mistakes. Whether you are considering a simple, single-room renovation or taking on a full-scale remodeling project in Arizona, one luxury home remodeling expert shines above the competition – 4 Gen Homes.
With over 22 years of experience completing high-end remodeling and renovation projects in the Valley, David Mikes have proven to be the leaders in luxury home renovation projects. We focus on the details, while maintaining a big-picture perspective with every luxury home remodeling project we undertake. Our dedication to superior customer service is only surpassed by our focus on producing quality results. We depend on our experience, open communication with clients, passion, and exceptional work ethic to complete all projects on time, and within your budget.
Understanding our Process
To successfully complete any construction project, staying true to a proven process is vital. This is especially critical with luxury home renovation projects – especially in the Valley. Once you contact 4 Gen Homes to inquire about completing a remodeling project, we’ll activate our process which ensures consistency across the board, produces quality results, saves time, and provides you with a finished product you’ll be proud to showcase.
- Investigation of Existing Conditions: Before we provide an estimate, it’s important to gain a big-picture point-of-view for the existing property. Understanding the layout of your property, the location of the proposed renovation, and of any possible obstructions or hurdles that would compromise safety or our ability to efficiently complete the renovation is the first step.
- Structural Assessment: Once we’ve completed the initial investigation of existing conditions, we’ll proceed to a structural assessment. This step ensures that we can safely renovate or remodel your property, but also – at what level of construction. While we always use high-quality materials with all renovation projects, knowing what can stay or needs to be completely removed helps us gain an accurate estimation of the project scope and overall cost.
- Conceptual Design: Working together, 4 Gen Homes will begin the process of designing the remodeling or renovation project. We always listen to our clients and infuse their ideas into an elegant design that transforms your vision into reality. Our team includes professional architects and interior designers who specialize in high-end, elegant, luxury remodeling and construction.
- Material Selection: Quality results are often accomplished by using superior materials. After you’ve approved the design, our team of luxury construction experts will go to work to pick the right materials that will produce a finished and long-lasting results. Living in a high-temperature area like the Valley makes picking the right materials that will withstand the heat even more vital.
- Construction Management: With over 22 years of experience in construction management, you can trust 4 Gen Homes to efficiently complete any remodeling or renovation projects. We will provide you with a detailed plan, including timelines and estimations for removing old materials and remodeling your property. Our dedication to open and clear communication is a trademark of 4 Gen Homes, and we look forward to proving this to you.
The decision to remodel or renovate a home in Arizona is one that should be carefully considered. While it might seem to be a very simple process, the truth is that success is often achieved by working with experts in this segment. You’ve worked hard to maintain a luxury home, and we’ll work just as hard to improve the layout, look and feel during a renovation project.
4 Gen Homes take pride in our open, clear, and upfront communication with every client we work with daily. We go above and beyond with our clients, listen to their input and infuse our expertise to accomplish home renovation and remodeling projects on time. If you’d like to engage in conversation about remodeling or renovating a property in Arizona, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to turning your dreams into reality.
A+ BBB Rated Business
What our clients say
“He handles situations quickly without any complaint.”
- 12251 N 32nd St Suite 2 Phoenix, AZ 85032
- (602 ) – 694-7030