From choosing the perfect Mountain Shadows lot, to designing a custom home near Paradise Valley Country Club, 4 Gen Homes takes pride in navigating the custom home construction process in Paradise Valley with each of our valued clients. 4 Gen Homes has the experience, passion, and proven results that ensures your custom home experience is efficient, smooth, and flawlessly executed. Our leader David Mikes has 22 years of experience in the custom home construction business and takes time to build relationships with clients as strong as the foundation of each home he constructs.
4 Gen Homes manages each aspect of your custom home building project in Paradise Valley, from pre-construction planning, to design, and construction. To produce quality results, we follow a proven process that allows our valued clients to stay on-top of all phases of custom home building.
Building a dream home in Paradise Valley requires planning, seamless execution, and experience. 4 Gen Homes begins with the pre-construction planning phase, where we meet with you, outline all aspects of the project, and provide you with an initial plan. This not only permits you to obtain a big-picture perspective but also prepares you for the exciting journey ahead.
4 Gen Homes delivers an unparalleled personal approach during all phases of the custom home development process, which includes the following individual steps.
- In our initial exploration meeting, we’ll outline the entire 4 Gen home building experience.
- The 4 Gen Team will learn from you, by determining details about your custom home such as the location, total rooms, square footage, garages, outdoor spaces and more.
- We will also outline all financing options, so we understand the scope of the project from the beginning.
Presentation Review of the Preliminary Estimate
- After the project has been outlined, 4 Gen will provide you with the initial design process and present a preliminary estimate for the custom home project in Paradise Valley.
- When you review and agree to the terms, we’ll sign an initial design contract and collect a preliminary design deposit.
Home Site Discovery
- If you have not picked out a lot in Paradise Valley, 4 Gen will help you locate and purchase a lot to build your custom home. Whether you’re looking at Camelback Golf Club, or Casablanca Gardens, we will find a lot location perfect for your custom home.
- We will complete a full lot inspection which includes access to utilities, and topography, discuss the preliminary placement of the home on the property, and review the pros and cons before a decision is made.
The Design Process of Building a Custom Home in Paradise Valley
4 Gen will manage every aspect of home design, such as the elevation, floor plan, exterior and interior finishes, and landscaping features throughout the property. This phase includes several, individual steps as listed below:
- We will meet with the interior designer and architect to review the design style and of the home.
- Our clients will then approve the preliminary front elevation and floor plan.
- As a team, we’ll discuss final design process.
- Review and sign a build contract
Interior and Exterior Selections
- Our team will finalize the interior and exterior selections of the home.
- Interior finishes and colorizations will be chosen, including appliances, plumbing, fixtures, flooring, cabinetry, etc.
- Exterior finishes and colorizations to be determined including exterior surfaces (stucco, siding, stone, etc.), roofing, and landscaping features, (hardscape and pools).
Final Design and Construction Documentation
- Create engineering documents including electrical, plumbing, mechanical, structural, low voltage, soil and civil reports that are based on the approved architectural plans.
Home Building / Construction Process
Your hard work and planning in the phases outlined above ensures a seamless and smooth construction process. 4 Gen will conduct site walks and keep you in the loop with all construction-related communication.
Pre-Construction / Ground Breaking
- Demolition will begin, and the lot will be prepared for construction.
- We will review the construction schedule with you, discuss target dates and present you with field meeting schedule.
- Beginning of the final home preparation. Our clients will attend a final home demonstration.
- We will review all warranty information.
- All home ownership procedures are reviewed.
- Financial wrap-up
- Schedule and complete the closing
Here is what one of our satisfied clients had to say about their experience with 4 Gen Homes.
“David Mikes of 4 Gen Homes helped us make our dream home a reality. This was an enjoyable and stress-free process. His pleasant and friendly demeanor was a great surprise compared to other contractors/builders we have dealt with in the past. We have referred many friends to David with similar results. We couldn’t be happier and have complete confidence in David and 4 Gen Homes for future home needs.” – Mark B.
You’ve worked hard to place yourself in the position of designing and building a luxury custom home in Paradise Valley. You can trust 4 Gen Homes to turn your vision into reality. We take pride in our open, clear and honest communication with every client we work with and our dedication to superior customer service is unmatched. If you’d like to engage in conversation about designing, developing and building a luxury custom home in Paradise Valley from Arcadia Vista to Doubletree Canyon, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to turning your dreams into an exciting journey.
What our clients say
“He handles situations quickly without any complaint.”
- 12251 N 32nd St Suite 2 Phoenix, AZ 85032
- (602 ) – 694-7030