The kitchen is one of the most used and important rooms of any home. Eventually, the kitchen will begin to lose its elegance – especially as appliances begin to wear out. If you live in Ahwatukee, Toscana, Biltmore or other luxury communities in Phoenix and are considering a full kitchen remodeling project, 4 Gen Homes is a leader you can trust.
4 Gen Homes is a professional custom home builder in Phoenix who offers kitchen remodeling to our valued clients. David Mikes and the team at 4 Gen Homes takes on complete luxury kitchen remodeling projects with budgets exceeding $85,000. Our dedication to superior customer service is equaled by our passion for creating elegant kitchen designs that enhance the look, feel and function of your kitchen area.
Understanding our Process for Luxury Kitchen Renovations
Completing a full-kitchen remodeling project goes much further than simply upgrading to new appliances. 4 Gen Homes completes luxury, whole-kitchen remodeling projects; many of which expand into surrounding rooms and areas of your home.
To complete any kitchen remodeling project, following a proven process is vital to complete the project on time, within budget and reduce costly mistakes. 4 Gen Homes has completed multiple kitchen renovation projects in Phoenix, and with every project we customize a plan to fit the needs, wants and budget of each client. Our luxury kitchen remodeling process involves several individual steps including the following:
- Discovery: Setting up an initial discovery meeting with our clients first step in completing a kitchen remodeling project in Phoenix. During this meeting we’ll have the opportunity to meet you and allow both of us to get to know each other better. We not only build luxury custom homes and complete upscale kitchen renovations, but also build solid relationships – which begins with our discovery meeting.
- Investigation of Existing Conditions: Before an estimate can be provided, we need to inspect the existing kitchen and the property. This permits us to determine if any obstructions or hazards exist. This includes inspecting the kitchen area specifically for condition and structural design.
- Conceptual Design: 4 Gen Homes will begin the process of designing your kitchen renovation project in Phoenix once we’ve completed the steps above. David Mikes will incorporate your vision including colors, appliances, patterns, and layout into our design. Our team includes professional designers and architects who specialize in luxury kitchen remodeling, so you receive exactly what you’ve imagined.
- Material Selection: The best luxury kitchen remodels feature superior materials. We work with the finest suppliers of high-end and superior quality materials that are designed to maintain their luster for years. 4 Gen Homes wants to dazzle you, your family and all guests that step into your kitchen. By using quality materials, we can accomplish this goal.
- Construction Management: With more than 22 years of experience, David Mikes is an expert at construction management. From setting up the construction schedule, to obtaining any permits or setting up inspections during each step of renovation. Our team is exceptional at communicating with our clients and strives to exceed your expectations by the execution of our kitchen remodeling construction.
Our team loves to complete luxury, full-kitchen and home renovation projects in Phoenix. We have established an exceptional reputation due to the personal relationships we create with each client. 4 Gen Homes takes a personal approach – especially with kitchen remodeling projects, getting to know our clients, their hobbies, style, and likes; which are infused into each remodeling design we create. If you’d like to engage in conversation about kitchen remodeling or renovation in communities like Ahwatukee, Toscana, Biltmore and other luxury homes in Phoenix, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to turning your dreams into reality.
What our clients say
“He handles situations quickly without any complaint.”
- 12251 N 32nd St Suite 2 Phoenix, AZ 85032
- (602 ) – 694-7030