Those who buy homes in Paradise Valley expect the best. Whether they build on the mountain, or live near Paradise Valley Country Club, or Doubletree Canyon, remodeling and renovating a home in Paradise Valley is quite common. From room additions, to adding a guest home or casita, many residents of Phoenix’s premier residential community reach out to 4 Gen Homes to convert their vision into reality.
For more than 22 years, David Mikes and the team at 4 Gen Homes has successfully completed multiple home remodeling projects throughout the valley. Our dedication to superior customer service is matched by the passion we have for building custom homes and remodeling existing luxury homes. 4 Gen Homes is a full-service custom home builder that specializes in luxury home remodeling projects with budgets that exceed $85,000. The team at 4 Gen Homes is comprised of interior designers and who specialize in these type of upscale renovation projects. With any project we undertake, we complete them on time, within your budget, and always with quality-driven results.
Understanding our Process
To complete a luxury remodeling project in Paradise Valley, planning, transparent communication and precise execution is required. This is the specialty of 4 Gen Homes. By following a proven process, from the time you contact us, through completion of your remodeling project, we’re able to stay on task and produce amazing results.
Noted below are a few of the important steps that make up the process for remodeling a luxury home in Paradise Valley and surrounding communities in the valley.
- Investigation of Existing Conditions: After meeting with you and discussing ideas for the remodeling project in Paradise Valley, we complete an investigation of the existing conditions surrounding the property. This allows us to determine if there are any hurdles or obstructions we need to factor into creating a plan. We also complete this step to maintain the safety of everyone and improves our ability to complete the renovation on time and within your budget.
- Structural Assessment: A structural assessment permits 4 Gen Homes to determine the level of demolition and construction that will be needed. This helps obtain a clear understanding of the materials needed and create an accurate timeline and estimation.
- Conceptual Design: 4 Gen Homes listen to our clients and factor their wants and needs into our conceptual design. The 4 Gen Homes team of interior designers and architects completes high-end, luxury remodeling and renovation of existing properties, with budgets that exceed $85,000. Our conceptual design will infuse your vision and our creative to produce a stunning design.
- Material Selection: We only use high-grade materials that can withstand and hold up against extreme heat and severe weather we experience in the valley. 4 Gen Homes also selects materials that are visually stunning and achieve the look and feel you desire.
- Construction Management: David Mikes is a veteran construction management expert. With 22 years of experience under his belt, David will create a personalized and detailed construction plan, that includes timelines and estimations for demolition and remodeling your property.
4 Gen Homes has a proven track record of completing luxury home renovation projects in communities like Arcadia Vista, Doubletree Canyon and others throughout Paradise Valley with flawless execution. We would love the opportunity to work with you. If you are thinking about completing a home remodeling project from complete home redesigns to room additions and other upscale projects in Paradise Valley, contact us today. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.
What our clients say
“He handles situations quickly without any complaint.”
- 12251 N 32nd St Suite 2 Phoenix, AZ 85032
- (602 ) – 694-7030