There are several beautiful homes throughout Scottsdale. Whether you live in Ensenada del Oro, Gainey Ranch, or Andalusia, remodeling your luxury home in Scottsdale to improve the layout, function, or style is quite common. If you’re considering an upscale renovation project that is completed with flawless execution, you can trust 4 Gen Homes. Our owner David Mikes has successfully completed multiple high-end remodeling and renovation projects in Scottsdale and surrounding cities. With every project we undertake, our passion, dedication to superior customer service, and quality-driven results are produced.
For more than 22 years, David has managed luxury home remodeling projects with budgets that exceed $85,000. Our team at 4 Gen Homes is comprised of architects and interior designers who specialize in these type of upscale renovation projects. With any project we undertake, we complete them on time, within your budget, and always with quality-driven results.
Understanding our Process
A luxury remodeling project in Scottsdale requires planning, open communication, and precise execution. This becomes a reality when the builder follows a proven process. 4 Gen Homes activates our process from the moment you contact our team. Our planning and communication is consistent and always transparent, which maintains consistency throughout the renovation project.
Noted below are a few of the important steps that make up the process for remodeling a luxury home in Scottsdale and surrounding communities in the valley.
- Investigation of Existing Conditions: Having a working knowledge about the property helps us formulate a plan that combats any obstructions which may compromise safety or reduce our ability to complete the renovation. This is accomplished by visiting your property to complete an initial inspection.
- Structural Assessment: Once the primary investigation has been completed, we’ll proceed to structural assessment. 4 Gen Homes will determine the level of demolition and construction that will be needed. This helps us gain a better understanding of the materials needed and create a timeline.
- Conceptual Design: 4 Gen Homes has established a solid reputation for creating elegant renovation projects. We listen to our clients and factor their needs and wants into our conceptual design. The 4 Gen Homes team of professional interior designers and architects specializes in high-end, luxury remodeling and renovation of existing properties, with budgets that exceed $85,000.
- Material Selection: Living in the valley comes with the reality of extreme heat and the potential for sand storms or haboobs. These facts make selecting the right materials that will hold up against extreme heat and wind storms vital. We always use high-quality materials both inside and outside with each remodeling project in Scottsdale.
- Construction Management: David Mikes is a veteran construction management expert. His 22 years of experience permits him to create a detailed plan, that includes timelines and estimations for demolition and remodeling your property.
When it comes to completing a luxury remodeling project in Scottsdale, 4 Gen Homes is the proven leader. We are quite particular about the renovation and remodeling projects we take on, and love working with passionate home owners who live in Windgate Ranch, Ensenada del Oro, Continental Village and other upscale communities in Scottsdale. 4 Gen Homes has a proven track record of completing luxury home renovation projects in Scottsdale with flawless execution and would love the opportunity to prove this to you. If you are thinking about completing a home remodeling project in Scottsdale, contact us today. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
- 1730 E. Northern Ave, Suite 112 Phoenix AZ 85020
- (602 ) – 694-7030